NEW! Boundary Waters Shell Pants
NEW AND IMPROVED FIT!
These year-round rugged pants are designed for hardy people who enjoy working and playing hard outdoors. Many local canoe, hiking, dogsledding, and ski guides don't go to work without them. They’re windproof, bug proof, and breathable. The shell pant is made of quick-drying durable 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency). Features ippered fly with Wintergreen snap closure. Two cargo pockets, double seat and knees. Velcro® cuffs. Removable webbing belt. Elastic leg bottom. Wear over thermal layer or alone.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN .
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or call 1-(844)-ELY-MADE. We are happy to help!
- Women’s: 4-20 (fits 5’5”-5’9’’) Average inseam is 29-31
- Women’s Petite: 4-20 (fits 4’11”-5’4’’) Average inseam is 27-29
- Loose Fit
- Zippered fly with two Wintergreen snap closures
- Two cargo pockets
- Double seat and knees
- 1.25" wide webbing belt with snap closure
- Elastic leg bottom
- Velcro® cuffs
- Zippered fly
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency). Imported fabric.
Weight (largest size)
Care for your garment