- Gift Cards
Our coyote fur ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in Alberta, Canada.
Our ruffs measure approximately 30” long and are about 2” wide. We usually have a variety of shades, textures and color variations. Our sewing technicians will match your Anorak to the ruff they think best complements it.
The ruffs are attached to your Anorak via a zipper for easy removal. Please remove ruff before washing Anorak.
Click the button below to view ruff ordering information.
Our general process to have a ruff installed on a garment is as follows:
1. Order and receive the garment you'd like a ruff attached to.
2. Try on and confirm size and color are to your liking.
3. Send garment back to Wintergreen Northern Wear with your preferred shipping method (USPS, UPS, FedEx). Include contact information, shipping information and a note about attaching a ruff in the package.
4. Upon receipt, Wintergreen Retail Staff will contact you for payment and with ruff details. Currently, our ruffs are priced at $150.
5. When ruff is attached, Wintergreen Northern Wear will ship the garment back at no cost to you.
What if I already have an Anorak?
We can add a fur ruff to an existing Wintergreen anorak for a cost of $175. If the garment is not Wintergreen, you can send us the garment for an evaluation to determine if our fur ruff will work on your non-Wintergreen garment.
Please keep in mind that we cannot accept returns on ruffed garments at this time.