Join Our Team!
Do you love creative work and working with people? Our staff is a dedicated group of professionals who share a common goal of creating high quality outdoor clothing, supporting the local economy of Ely, MN and the surrounding areas, and supporting each. We are a family at Wintergreen.
We are often looking for talented sewing technicians, designers, and fabric cutters to join our team. Inquire for open positions in store or email sola@wintergreennorthernwear.
Download our Application, fill out, and email to contact listed in job posting. We will reply soon afterward. Thank you!
Current Open Positions:
Full-Time Sewing Technician
Wintergreen Northern Wear creates quality outdoor apparel on the main street of Ely, MN. We are looking for creative, talented individuals to sew our garments. If you love to sew, we'd love to have you on our team! Sewing experience is required; experience with garments is preferred. We'll train you on our industrial machines. A cheery, clean work environment and benefits included. Competitive wages based on skill level and experience. Call 218-365-6602 or email sola@wintergreennorthernwear.
A successful Retail Associate finds ease in customer engagement and demonstrates fluency in a sales forward environment. They help to carry the Wintergreen customer care legacy through high quality customer representative responsibilities of in store, email, and phone communications. Retail Associates are adaptable while finding energy in problem solving and have high attention to detail. While experience in a manufacturing environment is a bonus; all pertinent manufacturing information will be taught upon hiring.
- Experience in customer service or sales related position required
- Knowledge of and a passion for the outdoors strongly preferred
- Experience with manufacturing preferred
- Welcoming and engaging with customers
- Responsibilities largely include confidence as agent of sales channels, customer service representative, and educator of product line
- Full understanding of Wintergreen products and store policies
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on relevant Wintergreen Northern Wear manufacturing processes, fabrics, and product line
- Packing and shipping completed orders
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Processing orders from multiple sales channels
- Inventory maintenance within reporting systems and merchandise restock
- Aid in cleanliness of retail department areas both interior and exterior
- Outfit of gear rentals and appropriate product during winter dog sledding season