Our all-in-one Anorak!
Layering a separate wind-shell over an insulating layer offers the most flexible and warmest protection. But for those who prefer the convenience of one layer, we offer our Combo Anorak, a shell lined with fleece. The outer shell is made from 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency). The lining is an expedition weight Polartec® Classic 300® fleece. Front cargo pockets lined with Polartec® Microfleece®, Velcro® straps at cuff, wind-flap on inside of full-length, two-way zipper. Two inside zippered chest pockets. All anoraks made with Black fleece lining except for the Arctic White, which is lined with Winter White Polartec® Classic 300® fleece.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN .
- Add a Zip-on coyote fur ruff! (Our ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in the Canadian Arctic.)
- Add a Faux fur ruff! Made from synthetic fibers.
- All Anoraks are sized generously to accommodate layering.
- Regular Fit
- Front cargo pockets lined with Polartec® Microfleece®
- Velcro® straps at cuff
- Wind-flap on inside of full-length, two-way zipper
- Two inside zippered chest pockets
Care for your garment