Expedition Shell Anorak Partial-Zip
Our original design! Created 30 years ago for our first North Pole Expedition.
The Expedition Shell Anorak is the wind layer in our layering system. Layer over our Fleece Anorak for colder conditions or wear alone. Made with 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) that sheds wind, moisture and is breathable. Ample design for layering to hold body heat.
The Partial-Zip pullover has a single front hand-warmer pocket with inside zip pocket and draw-cord at base, waist and hood and adjustable Velcro® cuffs. Features inside zip chest pockets and our trademark embroidered trims that match our Expedition Fleece Anoraks.
The Lined Shell Anorak has a moisture-wicking polyester lining, just like the Full-Zip. It offers more wind protection but is less breathable. Excellent for very cold climates, less rigorous outdoor activities, or if you just run cold.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN.
Shown here layered over our Men's Lava Top.
- Add a Zip-on coyote fur ruff! (Our ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in the Canadian Arctic.)
- Add a Faux fur ruff! Made from synthetic fibers.
- Loose fit
- Anoraks are generously sized to accomodate layering.
- Front-hand warmer pocket with inside zip pocket
- Draw-cord at base, waist and hood
- Inside zip chest pockets
- Embroidered trims to match fleece anoraks
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs.
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Polyester lining
- Embroidered trim from Sweden
Care for your garment