NEW! Men's Waxed Cotton Trail Jacket Lined
This rugged 4-season versatile jacket is crafted from 12.5 oz. heavy duty waxed cotton and lined with lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid. The abrasion-resistant shell is woven from a strong but pliable heavy-weight canvas-type fabric. It's treated with technical waxes for water repellency while retaining the breathability of cotton. This jacket performs well in light rains to keep you dry and warm. It breathes well to ventilate perspired moisture and offers excellent wind protection for 4-season versatility.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN | Life's an Adventure - Wear it! Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or call 1-(844)-ELY-MADE. We are happy to help!
- Add a 1.5 oz. tin of Halley Stevensons® wax! (Each jacket comes with 1 complimentary tin.)
- Articulated sleeves for added comfort and function
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- One exterior chest pocket
- One interior chest pocket
- One 'stash' pocket on the sleeve
- Smooth seamless shoulders
- Snap closure featuring the Wintergreen logo
- Hood visor to shed rain
- Adjustable Velcro® snap cuffs
- Lined with Merino Wool Tartan Plaid
- Outer Shell made from 12.5 oz. Halley Stevensons ® waxed cotton from Scotland. Imported fabric.
- Lining made from lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid from Scotland. Imported fabric.
Weight (largest size)
Care for your garment:
- Brush off dirt, spot clean with sponge
- Do not use soaps or detergents
- Always re-wax with Halley Stevensons® wax
- Do not machine wash, dry clean, iron, or tumble dry
- Spot clean lining with cold water
Retreating your Wax Cotton Garment:
- Warm the HS wax tin in hot water to soften
- Work wax into the garment using clean cloth
- Avoid over-waxing - use absorbent paper towels
between cotton and lining to collect excess wax
- Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- Using a hairdryer, warm the fabric & massage
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place