NEW! Men's Waxed Cotton Echo Trail Jacket Lined
This rugged 4-season versatile jacket is crafted from 12.5 oz. heavy duty waxed cotton and lined with lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid. The abrasion-resistant shell is woven from a strong but pliable heavy-weight canvas-type fabric. It's treated with technical waxes for water repellency while retaining the breathability of cotton. This jacket performs well in light rains to keep you dry and warm. It breathes well to ventilate perspired moisture and offers excellent wind protection for 4-season versatility.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN
- Add a 1.5 oz. tin of Halley Stevensons® wax! (Each jacket comes with 1 complementary tin.)
- Articulated sleeves for added comfort and function
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- One exterior chest pocket
- One interior chest pocket
- One 'stash' pocket on the sleeve
- Smooth seamless shoulders
- Snap closure featuring the Wintergreen logo
- Hood visor to shed rain
- Adjustable Velcro® snap cuffs
- Lined with Merino Wool Tartan Plaid
- Dark Khaki is lined with Green & Maroon Tartan Plaid
- Outer Shell made from 12.5 oz. Halley Stevensons ® waxed cotton from Scotland. Imported fabric.
- Lining made from lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid from Scotland. Imported fabric.
Care for your garment:
- Brush off any dirt or grit
- Spot clean with COLD water hosing or sponge wipe. Use no soap, heat or dry cleaning. Can be retreated with wax if needed over time.
- Do not use soaps, detergents
- Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not tumble
- Spot clean lining with cold water