NEW! Boundary Waters Shell Pants
NEW AND IMPROVED FIT!
These year-round rugged pants are designed for hardy people who enjoy the outdoors. Many local canoe, hiking, dogsledding, and ski guides don't go to work without them. Windproof, bug proof, and breathable. Made of quick-drying durable 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency). Features zippered fly with double Wintergreen snap closure. Two cargo pockets, double seat and knees. Removable web belt. Elastic leg bottom with Velcro® tab. Wear over thermal layer or alone.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN | Life's an Adventure - Wear it!
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or call 1-(844)-ELY-MADE. We are happy to help!
- Loose Fit
- Men’s: 28-44 (fits 5’9’’-6’1’’)
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
- Zippered fly with double Wintergreen snap closure
- Two cargo pockets with double Wintergreen snap closure
- Double seat and knees
- Removable webbing belt
- Elastic leg bottom with Velcro® tab
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency). Imported fabric.
Weight (largest size)
Care for your garment