Expedition Shell Anorak Partial-Zip Unlined
Our original design! Created 30 years ago for our first North Pole Expedition.
The Expedition Shell Anorak is the wind layer in our layering system. Layer over our Fleece Anorak for colder conditions or wear alone. Made with 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) that sheds wind, moisture and is breathable. Ample design for layering to hold body heat.
The Partial-Zip pullover has a single front hand-warmer pocket with inside zip pocket and draw-cord at base, waist and hood and Velcro® cuffs. Features inside zip chest pockets and our trademark embroidered trims that match our Expedition Fleece Anoraks.
This Un-lined Shell Anorak has a polyester lining in the hood but not the body and offers less wind protection but is more breathable. Excellent for rigorous high exertion outdoor activities such as back-country skiing, warmer climates or if you just run hot.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN .
Shown here layered over our Women's Microfleece Lava Top, which can be found here.
- Add a Zip-on coyote fur ruff! (Our ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in the Canadian Arctic.)
- Add a Faux fur ruff! Made from synthetic fibers.
- Loose Fit
- Anoraks are generously sized to accomodate layering.
- Front-hand warmer pocket with inside zip pocket
- Draw-cord at base, waist and hood
- Inside zip chest pockets
- Embroidered trims to match fleece anoraks
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Polyester lining
- Embroidered trim from Sweden
Care for your garment