NEW! Women's Waxed Cotton City Slicker
Shelter yourself in sturdy, stylish comfort & durability. This abrasion-resistant urban jacket features a wind and water-repellent wax finish. It's crafted from 8.8 oz. waxed cotton that's woven into a strong but pliable light-weight canvas-type fabric. It's treated with technical waxes for water repellency while retaining the breathability of cotton. Thigh-length gives extra coverage from the elements. Lined with lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid for extra warmth and 4-season versatility.
Model is 5'6" (168cm), 123 lbs (56kg) and wearing an X-Small.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN
- Add a 1.5 oz. tin of Halley Stevensons® wax! (Each jacket comes with 1 complimentary tin.)
- Articulated sleeves for added comfort and function
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- One 'stash' pocket on the sleeve
- Smooth seamless shoulders
- Snap closure featuring the Wintergreen logo
- Hood visor to shed rain
- Adjustable Velcro® snap cuffs
- Lined with Merino Wool Tartan Plaid
- Outer Shell made from 8.8 oz. Halley Stevensons ® waxed cotton from Scotland. Imported fabric.
- Lining made from lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid from Scotland. Imported fabric.
Weight (largest size)
Care for your garment:
- Brush off any dirt or grit
- Spot clean with COLD water. Wipe with sponge or hose off. Use no soap, heat or dry cleaning. Can be retreated with wax if needed over time.
- Do not use soaps, detergents
- Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not tumble
- Spot clean lining with cold water
Retreating your Wax Cotton Garment:
- Choose a warm room or go outside on a hot day
- Stand the tin in hot water to soften wax
- Work the wax well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- Avoid over-waxing - use good absorbent paper towels between layers to collect excess wax and protect inner layer
- Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- For a ‘factory’ finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place