NEW! Women's Waxed Cotton City Slicker
Shelter yourself in sturdy, stylish comfort & durability. This abrasion-resistant urban jacket features a wind and water-repellent wax finish. It's crafted from 8.8 oz. waxed cotton that's woven into a strong but pliable light-weight canvas-type fabric. It's treated with technical waxes for water repellency while retaining the breathability of cotton. Thigh-length gives extra coverage from the elements. Lined with lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid for extra warmth and 4-season versatility.
Model is 5'6" (168cm), 123 lbs (56kg) and wearing an X-Small.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN | Life's an Adventure - Wear it!
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or call 1-(844)-ELY-MADE. We are happy to help!
- Add a 1.5 oz. tin of Halley Stevensons® wax! (Each jacket comes with 1 complimentary tin.)
- Articulated sleeves for added comfort and function
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- One 'stash' pocket on the sleeve
- Smooth seamless shoulders
- Snap closure featuring the Wintergreen logo
- Hood visor to shed rain
- Adjustable Velcro® snap cuffs
- Lined with Merino Wool Tartan Plaid
- Outer Shell made from 8.8 oz. Halley Stevensons ® waxed cotton from Scotland. Imported fabric.
- Lining made from lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid from Scotland. Imported fabric.
Weight (largest size)
Care for your garment:
- Brush off dirt, spot clean with sponge
- Do not use soaps or detergents
- Always re-wax with Halley Stevensons® wax.
- Do not machine wash, dry clean, iron, or tumble dry
- Spot clean lining with cold water
Retreating your Wax Cotton Garment:
- Warm the HS wax tin in hot water to soften
- Work wax into the garment using clean cloth
- Avoid over-waxing - use absorbent paper towels
between cotton and lining to collect excess wax
- Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- Using a hairdryer, warm the fabric & massage
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place