Purchase a bundle of 10 and save $31!
Comfortable, breathable, full-coverage universal sized scrub green 100% polyester reusable isolation gowns with Durable Water Resistance and antimicrobial treatment.
May be used when FDA cleared gowns or apparel are unavailable. Not recommended for surgical use or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Non-sterile.
- Full length: 45”
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-drying, 100% polyester DWR and antimicrobial treatment
- Comfortable sweep: 60”, allows for adjustable coverage for universal sizing
- Double ties with full-wrap coverage. Front/side tie.
- Adjustable Velcro closure at nape of the neck for a snug fit and easy self doffing
- Raglan sleeves: more versatile fit
- Design, cut, and sewn in Ely, Minnesota
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash warm, do not add bleach, and tumble dry low. Can be autoclaved.
- Other fabric, sizing, and features available. All specs subject to change based on materials available. Gowns made with material that passes Level 3 and Level 4 AATCC testing available. Email for more information.
We are committed to using the highest quality material and supporting quality jobs in a small community in America. Our prices reflect these factors. The fabric is sourced from a mill in South Carolina.
We currently have a large amount of gowns in stock! Depending on the size of the order there may be delays. We will be in close contact with all customers to notify them of accurate shipping expectations. For orders greater than 50, we ship in sets of 50.
Gowns are currently $30/gown when paying by check. The extra $1/gown from online ordering is used to cover credit card fees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to place an order and pay by check.