NEW! Women's Waxed Cotton Echo Trail Jacket Lined
This rugged abrasion-resistant jacket is crafted from lightweight water and wind repellent waxed cotton. The 8.8 oz. cotton is woven into a strong but pliable light-weight canvas-type fabric. It's treated with technical waxes to repel light rain, yet has the breathability of cotton to keep you dry. The finish looks better with age as this garment builds personality. It's lined with lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid for extra warmth and 4-season versatility.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us by email or call 1-(844)-ELY-MADE. We are happy to help!
- Add a 1.5 oz. tin of Halley Stevensons® wax! (Each jacket comes with 1 complimentary tin.)
- Articulated sleeves for added comfort and function
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- One 'stash' pocket on the sleeve
- Smooth seamless shoulders
- Snap closure featuring the Wintergreen logo
- Hood visor to shed rain
- Adjustable Velcro® snap cuffs
- Lined with Merino Wool Tartan Plaid
- Merlot is lined with Green & Pink Tartan Plaid
- Outer Shell made from 8.8 oz. Halley Stevensons ® waxed cotton from Scotland. Imported fabric.
- Lining made from lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid from Scotland. Imported fabric.
Weight (largest size)
Care for your garment:
- Brush off dirt, spot clean with sponge
- Do not use soaps or detergents
- Always re-wax with Halley Stevensons® wax
- Do not machine wash, dry clean, iron, or tumble dry
- Spot clean lining with cold water
Retreating your Wax Cotton Garment:
- Warm the HS wax tin in hot water to soften
- Work wax into the garment using clean cloth
- Avoid over-waxing - use absorbent paper towels
between cotton and lining to collect excess wax
- Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- Using a hairdryer, warm the fabric & massage
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place