Expedition Shell Anorak
For kids who love being outdoors, no matter the weather. Made of 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) and lined with silky polyester for extra wind protection. Can be worn alone or layered over our Fleece Anorak for colder conditions. Generous hood fits over hats, large front cargo pockets lined with fleece for warming hands, elastic waist. Adjustable Velcro® cuffs. Accented with embroidered trim.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN.
- Add a Zip-on coyote fur ruff! (Our ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in the Canadian Arctic.)
- Add a Faux fur ruff! Made from synthetic fibers.
*Product image shows the Expedition Shell Anorak over the Expedition Fleece Anorak (sold separately).
- Generous hood
- Large fleece lined front carge pockets
- Elastic waist band
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Polyester lining
- Embroidered trim from Sweden
Care for your garment