- Gift Cards
By purchasing a garment from our Wintergreen-Worn program, you're helping a local graduating senior pursue a degree in Art and Design, Apparel Design and Manufacturing, Marketing, Engineering, or Business.
Below you'll find recipients of our Scholarship, along with Requirements and application instructions.
Requirements and application instructions are as follows:
The Wintergreen Northern Wear Scholarship for $1000 shall be awarded to a graduating senior pursuing a degree in Art and Design, Apparel Design and Manufacturing, Marketing, Engineering, or Business.
1. Must have attended Ely Memorial High School as a full-time student and be a graduating senior.
2. Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher.
3. Must have been involved in at least two school activities as well as one volunteer activity.
4. Two letters of recommendation: one from a classroom teacher and one from an activity advisor.
5. A short essay about your career choice and why.
6. Copy of Transcript.
7. Acceptance of an accredited community college or a 4-year college/university.
8. Monetary award will be granted upon receipt of attendance verification form for SECOND year of college. (Verification should be mailed to Susan Hendrickson-Schurke at the address below.)
Mail Applications to:
Susan Hendrickson-Schurke (attn. Scholarship Fund)
Wintergreen Northern Wear
205 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731