NEW! Guide Shell Pants
Our best-selling Shell Pant is top choice among canoe trippers and dogsled guides alike. Made of 3-ply Supplex® nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellency). Reinforced with waterproof 500 denier Cordura® for extra abrasion resistance and waterproofing. Features two cargo pockets and wind flaps inside and outside of leg zips. Multi-tool pocket included in right side cargo pocket. Z ippered fly with Wintergreen snap closure. Velcro® tabs at cuffs. Removable webbing belt. Wear over thermal layer or alone.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN .
- Loose Fit
- Women’s: 4-20 (fits 5’5”-5’9’’) Average inseam is 29-31
- Women’s Petite: 4-20 (fits 4’11”-5’4’’) Average inseam is 27-29
- Zippered fly with Wintergreen snap closure
- Two cargo pockets
- Internal and external wind flaps
- Removable webbing belt
- Velcro® tabs at cuffs
- Multi-tool pocket included in right side cargo pocket
Care for your garment