NEW! Women's Waxed Cotton Echo Trail Jacket Lined
This rugged abrasion-resistant jacket is crafted from lightweight water and wind repellent waxed cotton. The 8.8 oz. cotton is woven into a strong but pliable light-weight canvas-type fabric. It's treated with technical waxes to repel light rain, yet has the breathability of cotton to keep you dry. The finish looks better with age as this garment builds personality. It's lined with lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid for extra warmth and 4-season versatility.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN
- Add a 1.5 oz. tin of Halley Stevensons® wax! (Each jacket comes with 1 complementary tin.)
- Articulated sleeves for added comfort and function
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- One 'stash' pocket on the sleeve
- Smooth seamless shoulders
- Snap closure featuring the Wintergreen logo
- Hood visor to shed rain
- Adjustable Velcro® snap cuffs
- Lined with Merino Wool Tartan Plaid
- Merlot is lined with Green & Pink Tartan Plaid
- Outer Shell made from 8.8 oz. Halley Stevensons ® waxed cotton from Scotland. Imported fabric.
- Lining made from lightweight Merino Wool Tartan Plaid from Scotland. Imported fabric.
Care for your garment:
- Brush off any dirt or grit
- Spot clean with COLD water. Wipe with sponge or hose off. Use no soap, heat or dry cleaning. Can be retreated with wax if needed over time.
- Do not use soaps, detergents
- Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not tumble
- Spot clean lining with cold water
Retreating your Wax Cotton Garment:
- Choose a warm room or go outside on a hot day
- Stand the tin in hot water to soften wax
- Work the wax well into the garment using the cloth or sponge
- Avoid over-waxing - use good absorbent paper towels between layers to collect excess wax and protect inner layer
- Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches
- For a ‘factory’ finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place