Full-Zip Expedition Shell Anorak
Our original design! Created 30 years ago for our first North Pole Expedition.
The Expedition Shell Anorak is the wind layer in our layering system. Layer over our Fleece Anorak for colder conditions or wear alone. Made with 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) that sheds wind, moisture and is breathable. Ample design for layering to hold body heat.
Silky polyester lining is suspended from the shoulders to prevent moisture traps. Draw-cord at base, waist and hood. The Full-Zip offers on/off convenience with a two-way zipper and two front hand-warmer cargo pockets. Adjustable Velcro® cuffs. Features inside zip chest pockets and our trademark embroidered trims that match our Expedition Fleece Anoraks.
Model is 5'6" (168cm), 128 lbs (58kg) and wearing an XS.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN .
Shown here layered over our Women's Lava Top. Lava Top is not included.
- Add a Zip-on coyote fur ruff! (Our ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in the Canadian Arctic.)
- Add a Faux fur ruff! Made from synthetic fibers.
- Loose fit
- Anoraks are generously sized to accomodate layering.
- Front-hand warmer cargo pockets
- Draw-cord at base, waist and hood
- Inside zip chest pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Embroidered trims to match fleece anoraks
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency)
- Polyester lining
- Embroidered trim from Sweden
Care for your garment