Full-Zip Expedition Shell Anorak
Our original design! Created 30 years ago for our first North Pole Expedition.
The Expedition Shell Anorak is the wind layer in our layering system. Layer over our Fleece Anorak for colder conditions or wear alone. Made with 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) that sheds wind, moisture and is breathable. Ample design for layering to hold body heat.
Silky polyester lining is suspended from the shoulders to prevent moisture traps. Draw-cord at base, waist and hood. The Full-Zip offers on/off convenience with a two-way zipper and two front hand-warmer cargo pockets. Adjustable Velcro® cuffs. Features inside zip chest pockets and our trademark embroidered trims that match our Expedition Fleece Anoraks.
Model is 5'6" (168cm), 128 lbs (58kg) and wearing an XS.
Shown here layered over our Women's Lava Top. Lava Top is not included.
Designed, Cut, and Sewn in Ely, MN
Zip-On Coyote Fur Ruffs are available as a garment customization option! Garment size and color must be confirmed with staff before ordering. Please see our About Our Ruffs page for more information and for the process of ordering a Coyote Fur Ruff. (Our ruffs are obtained only from Inuit families who harvest them as a sustainable resource in the Canadian Arctic.)
- Loose fit
- Anoraks are generously sized to accommodate for layering.
- Front-hand warmer cargo pockets
- Draw-cord at base, waist and hood
- Inside zip chest pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Embroidered trims to match fleece anoraks
- Wintergreen snap windflap closure
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) Imported fabric.
- Polyester lining. Imported fabric.
- Embroidered trim from Sweden
Care for your garment